Hi! We at 1-Hour Proofreading are excited to announce that we have a new platform that will improve your user experience. With our new line of services, we hope that you will continuously entrust 1-Hour Proofreading with your manuscripts.
The new platform will fully take over effective January 6, 2020. We will redirect the old 1hourproofreading.com to the new domain onehourproofreading.com. The old website will then be archived. Your documents were already purged, so there is no way you can retrieve them even from the archive, but you may still access your order history.
In this regard, we invite you to register to the new website onehourproofreading.com/login, or we can automatically register you, but you still have to verify your account and create your own password within 24 hours before you can make new orders.
We have given 1HP a new look in some areas:
- Fresh Look!
- Better-looking registration/log-in page: We just made it simpler.
- Wallet view: You may now see the details of your Wallet.
- Projects view: We changed the Orders to Projects; you'll understand why when we release the rest of the new features!
- Projects list filter: You may now easily see the projects that you submitted and those that were completed.
- Easy access to your Wallet to pay for your orders.
- Simplified payment button: No need to wonder if your payment from your Wallet went through. We have simplified the payment button label to avoid confusion. You may still pay through credit card or PayPal if you don’t have Wallet credits.
- 1HP Wallet credits: You may purchase Wallet credits together with an order. Sorry but Wallet credits are not for sale as a stand-alone product.Once you buy a Wallet, it will automatically be available for your consumption, and you may just replenish it whenever you need to.
- One document per order so you can easily plan your deadlines.
- Download the link to your edited documents: Once your edited project has been delivered, the access link will also appear on your dashboard and will be available for 30 days so you don’t have to browse through your e-mail when you need it. Just remember that we purge all files submitted to us and delivered by us 30 days after delivery. You are responsible for saving your documents on your own cloud or local directory.
- Useful FAQs!
- Visit our FAQ page.
- New Services!
We would like to introduce to you our new line of services at 1-Hour Proofreading. However, these services are specialized and are offered only for large-volume projects.
- Turtl-Editing - Welcome to Turtl-Editing, or Turtl-E, our answer to the problem of challenging access to professional proofreading services due to costs most authors from all over the world experience. Turtl-E will be available effective December 24, 2020. Unlike 1-HP rushed services, Turtl-E services are designed for manuscripts with a word count of not less than 30,000. Turtl-E also has a slower turnaround time and orders cannot be rushed. This is because the service involves more delicate editing that focuses on manuscript construction, structure, and consistency in addition to copyediting and/or proofreading. Turtl-E has been created to cater to the needs of all aspiring and experienced authors, traditionally published or self-published. E-mail us if you have questions.
- Quick-E - Welcome to Quick-Edit, or Quick-E, our answer to the need for short text editing that takes less than an hour! Quick-E is a mobile app that is available on Google Store. We are still working on its iOS version. The Quick-E platform may not look handsome yet, but we are also working on that. Right now, we are focused on making 1HP services available to all of you who have less than 150 words that you want to post as comments or short messages or even a line or sentence from your paragraph that you want to improve. Quick-E by ExpertHus is now available for download in Google Store.
- Educational Editing, or Ed-E, is a special editing-learning service primarily focused on the hows and whys and not the “what was changed” in your document. It is designed to “educate” writers, improve their writing skills, and turn them into powerful writers. Although we will correct certain grammar issues, we will mostly make comments to explain why a change needed to be made and back it with references if necessary. This service primary aims to capture the ESL audience. We will offer it in 3 tiers, with details to be announced when we are ready to launch it. We target to make Ed-E available by March 2020.
- Resume Editing, or Resum-E, is also a specialized service that involves editing your resumes and curriculum vitaes and more. With the Resum-E service, we aim to help job seekers improve their profiles and make their resumes more appealing to job hunters. We target to launch Resum-E by June 2020. More information will be provided close to its launching.
- Book covers and chapter sketches: to make a full package of book editing.
- More useful features to be added in the succeeding months. We’ll keep you posted!
- Suggestion Page
Do you want to request any features? Use the contact form to provide your suggestions! We do not promise to implement them all, but we will look into whether they are feasible and align with our values and vision.
We look forward to seeing you at our new home, onehourproofreading.com!